Electricity distribution licence application – Sustainable Asset Co Pty Ltd
- Project Released: 21 Sep 2022
- Project Closes: Dec 2022
- Contact: Adam Abrahams Zelko
The Commission has received an application from Sustainable Asset Co Pty Ltd for an electricity distribution licence, to operate two distribution networks located at the William Lakes and Oakden Rise developments.
Current status is Submissions
The Commission has received one submission to the application by Sustainable Asset Co Pty Ltd for an electricity distribution licence, together with a response provided by the applicant.
The submission and response are available to view below.
The Commission will consider the submission and response when assessing the licence application against the relevant provisions within the Electricity Act 1996 and the Essential Services Commission Act 2002.
Submission policy and disclaimer
The Commission accepts submissions from third parties in good faith.
Any and all views, statements or opinions expressed by a third party in a submission are those of that third party and the Commission does not necessarily accept or endorse any of those views, statements or opinions.
The Commission may, in its discretion, decide to redact all or part of a submission if it:
- contains information that cannot be published
- breaches privacy legislation or other legislation
- may result in the identification of an individual without their consent
- contains inflammatory, offensive or inappropriate content
- is defamatory or slanderous or may expose the Commission to legal action
- is confidential or commercially sensitive
- is outside the terms of reference of the review, project or regulatory decision that the submission relates to breaches any intellectual property rights
- is in breach of any contractual obligations prohibiting disclosure or publication, and/or
- is otherwise appropriate to redact.
The Commission accepts no liability for, nor makes any warranty in respect of, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material or content contained in a submission of a third party and is not liable to any person or organisation named in a submission where it:
- withholds or fails to withhold a submission and/or personal information from publication
- redacts parts of a submission in line with its submission policy requirements.
If you use or rely on any material or content contained in a third party submission, you do so solely at your own risk.
Receive Project Notifications
Mandatory field(s) marked with *