Electricity generation licence application – Everyday Company Pty Ltd
- Project Released: 7 Dec 2018
- Project Closes: May 2020
- Contact: Deborah Hoffmann
The Commission has received an application from Everyday Company Pty Ltd for an electricity generation licence for the operation of the following three generating plant:
- a one megawatt (MW) solar generating plant located at Lot 167 Barrett Road Sunlands,
- a one MW solar generating plant located at Lot 17 Jury Road, Monash, and
- a one MW solar generating plant located at 399 Distillery Road, Monash.
Current status is Further info
On 8 April 2020, Everyday Company Pty Ltd notified the Commission, in writing, that it has withdrawn its application for an electricity generation licence.
Accordingly, the Commission has ceased its assessment of the application.