Water retail code and monitoring and evaluating performance framework
- Project Released: 16 June 2023
- Project Closes: Jun 2024
- Contact: Lissa Arcoverde
Current status is Submissions
The Commission has received five submissions on the Water Retail Code and Monitoring and Evaluating Performance Framework Issues Paper. The Commission received three responses to the survey posted on YourSAy.
The Commission thanks those who provided submissions to the Issues Paper.
The Commission will consider all submissions and representations as it prepares its draft decision for SA Water’s Regulatory Determination 2024 - 2028.
Submission policy and disclaimer
The Commission accepts submissions from third parties in good faith.
Any and all views, statements or opinions expressed by a third party in a submission are those of that third party and the Commission does not necessarily accept or endorse any of those views, statements or opinions.
The Commission may, in its discretion, decide to redact all or part of a submission if it:
- contains information that cannot be published
- breaches privacy legislation or other legislation
- may result in the identification of an individual without their consent
- contains inflammatory, offensive or inappropriate content
- is defamatory or slanderous or may expose the Commission to legal action
- is confidential or commercially sensitive
- is outside the terms of reference of the review, project or regulatory decision that the submission relates to
breaches any intellectual property rights
- is in breach of any contractual obligations prohibiting disclosure or publication, and/or
- is otherwise appropriate to redact.
The Commission accepts no liability for, nor makes any warranty in respect of, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material or content contained in a submission of a third party and is not liable to any person or organisation named in a submission where it:
- withholds or fails to withhold a submission and/or personal information from publication
- redacts parts of a submission in line with its submission policy requirements.
If you use or rely on any material or content contained in a third party submission, you do so solely at your own risk.