Variation to electricity generation licence – South Australian Water Corporation (SA Water)
12 Mar 2020
SA Water’s current generation licence authorises the operation of generating plant at various waste water treatment plant. SA Water is seeking to vary its licence to authorise the operation of the following:
• a 0.2MW solar generating plant at Hahndorf
• a 2.5MW solar generating plant at Swan Reach
• a 4.95MW solar generating plant at Swan Reach
• a 0.5MW solar generating plant at Swan Reach, and
• a 0.75MW battery energy storage system at Swan Reach.
The applications submitted by SA Water are subject to a public consultation period closing on 27 March 2020. Any persons wishing to provide a submission to the Commission on the variation are asked to provide it by the close of business on this date.
A copy of the applications and information on how to make a submission can be accessed below.