Electricity generation licence application – Eldercare Inc
- Project Released: 14 Jan 2021
- Project Closes: Feb 2021
- Contact: Jessica Farrell
The Commission has received an application from Eldercare Inc. for a variation to its electricity generation licence to operate four additional generating plant with a total export capacity of 579 kilowatt (kW).
Current status is Initiate
The Commission varied Eldercare Inc.’s electricity generation licence, authorising it to operate four additional generating plant with a total generating capacity of 579 kilowatt (kW), as follows:
- a solar generating plant with a total generating capacity of 128kW located at the Eldercare Evanston Park Nursing Home, Evanston Park
- a solar generating plant with a total generating capacity of 126kW, located at the Eldercare Hendon Nursing Home, Hendon
- a solar generating plant with a total generating capacity of 155kW, located at the Eldercare Seaford Nursing Home, Seaford, and
- a solar generating plant with a total generating capacity of 170kW located at Eldercare The Lodge Nursing Home, Wayville.
The Commission undertook a round of public consultation in relation to the application and received no submissions from stakeholders.
The Commission assessed Eldercare Inc.’s application for a variation to its electricity generation licence against the relevant provisions of the Electricity Act 1996 and the Essential Services Commission Act 2002 and determined that all relevant criteria under those Acts have been satisfied. It has therefore approved the application.
A copy of the Eldercare Inc.’s licence may be accessed below.
Please refer to the variation history in the licence for further information on variations approved by the Commission, pursuant to the criteria in the Electricity Act and the ESC Act.