Approval granted for electricity generation licence application – South Australian Water Corporation
27 Apr 2020
On 23 April 2020, the Commission varied South Australian Water Corporation’s electricity generation licence, authorising the operation of:
• a 200kW solar generating plant at Hahndorf
• a 2.5MW solar generating plant at Swan Reach
• a 4.95MW solar generating plant at Swan Reach
• a 750kW solar generating plant at Swan Reach, and
• a 550kVA battery energy storage system at Swan Reach.
The Commission assessed this application against the relevant provisions within the Electricity Act 1996 and the Essential Services Commission Act 2002 and determined that all relevant criteria under those Acts have been satisfied. It has therefore approved the application.
A copy of the licence may be accessed through the project page below.