Making complaints

Making complaints image

We do not generally deal with individual customer complaints or enquiries about the businesses we regulate.

If you have a query or complaint regarding your electricity, gas or water bill you should first contact your current retailer so they are aware of the problem and have an opportunity to resolve it.  Your retailer’s contact details will be on your bill.

If you are dissatisfied with the response provided by your retailer, you can contact the Energy and Water Ombudsman on free call 1800 665 565 or by visiting