Review of electricity guideline No 3 - transmission and system control
- Project Released: 14 Oct 2013
- Project Closes: 14 Oct 2013
- Contact: Stuart McPherson
Guideline No 3 - Electricity Regulatory Reporting Requirements, Transmission
and System Control has been reviewed following the recent amendment of the
Electricity Transmission Code.
Current status is Final
The Commission, in consultation with ElectraNet, has reviewed and updated
Industry Guideline No 3 - Electricity Regulatory Reporting
Requirements,Transmission and System Control following the recent amendment of
the Electricity Transmission Code.
- Editorial changes and amendment to sections affected by the code amendments;
- Proforma OP1 – Requests for information on any interruptions or restrictions
to the provision of transmission services - has been deleted as it provided
limited meaningful data; and
- OP2C(c) - Connection Point Reliability Standards - has been deleted. Detail
reported in OP2(c) is, in part, superseded by new OP4 which reports in
conjunction with new requirements of the Transmission Code. Connection point
demand and capability, as reported in OP2(c), is reported publicly by ElectraNet
in its Annual Planning Report and is therefore not duplicated. Forecast
constraints and possible breaches of connection point reliability standards
become evident under the new 3-year Forecast Agreed Maximum Demand forecasting
requirement of the revised code.
Reporting requirements of the amended Guideline No 3 will begin in the first
quarter of the 2013/14 financial year.